Saturday, April 17, 2010

Introduction

For a variety of reasons blogging is something that has always interested me, particularly because I love to talk, I love to write, and I love to help. Blogging may provide an outlet for all of these things and be somewhat therapeutic for me. I am an information junkie. I would be lost without the comfort of the internet, helpless without my IPhone. I look to the internet to learn, for support, for reassurance and for just about everything else under the sun. If I could share my thoughts over the internet, perhaps I could possibly alleviate my overactive brain and maybe even provide information and/or comfort to others like myself. I am not an expert in babies by any means but I do have thoughts and ideas that I am eager to share. If in the process of this "therapy" I can ease even one insecure mom's day, then this experience will be nothing but gratifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment